Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre
The policy defines the behaviour of persons on the site towards each other, as well as set the requirements for the proper use of the property, the protection and preservation of its condition. It is in our common interest for users to spend their time in a safe, cultured environment on the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage. After warning, we initiate infringement proceedings against disturbers, and we enforce compensation against those who cause damage.
1. Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre, operated by Főnix Rendezvényszervező Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft. (hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizer), is open during the events.
2. Invited guests may attend private programmes held on the Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre.
3. Purchasing ticket is a prerequisite for attending chargeable events.
4. The building is guarded by security cameras.
5. It is forbidden to bring any drinks or food into the building. Only food and drinks purchased from the on-site catering premises may be consumed, only in the designated rooms and buffets.
6. The periodically operated buffet in the building is open to visitors to drink alcohol over the age of 18.
7. Those who are drunk may not attend performances.
8. Smoking is allowed solely in the designated areas.
9. Audio and video recordings of events may solely be made by the Event Organizer. If you appear in any of the images taken by the Event Organizer, you may not make a claim against either the creators of the image or those who authorize it.
10. Visitors are not allowed to make video and audio recordings of the events. If the visitor does not stop recording the image or sound without permission at the request of the staff of the Nagyerdei Outdoor Stage, the organizers may ask him/her to leave the area. Removal for such reasons shall not entitle the Event Organizer to compensate.
11. We kindly request everyone to turn off their cell phones for the duration of the performances!
12. Children under the age of 10 may attend the area of Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre under adult supervision.
13. The performances of Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre – except for the children’s performances – are not recommended under the age of 6. Please take the age recommendations for each performance into account.
14. It is forbidden to bring vehicles (baby carriage, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.) to the area of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage. The Event Organizer is not responsible for the objects left in park.
15. If during the programme the participating person (s) disturbs other visitors with their behaviour or loudness, the Event Organizers may ask the disturbers to leave the event. Due to removal for such reasons, the Event Organizer shall not be liable for damages.
16. It is forbidden to bring animals into the entire area of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage! The only exceptions are guide dogs and, where appropriate, especially trained animals.
17. It is a common interest to preserve the condition of the building, and the costs of repairing any damage shall be borne by the perpetrator.
18. The Event Organizers reserve the right to change the programme at any time.
This policy will take effect on 1st April 2018 and will remain in effect until revoked.
The operator of the building and the injured party may file a report to the rapporteur at the mayor’s office due to unlawful conduct. We kindly request our visitors to promote the operation of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage – for the satisfaction of everyone – by complying with the policy.
Ticket office information of Főnix Rendezvényszervező Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft. for ticket purchasers
Valid from: 15th November 2013
1. Főnix Rendezvényszervező Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft. (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider) provides the Buyers with the purchase of Tickets for various theatre, music, sports and other events (hereinafter: the Event) by its computer system.
2. In addition to purchasing the Ticket, the Buyers will enter into a legal relationship with the Event Organizer (hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizer) with regard to the service, i.e. the current organization of the event. Főnix Rendezvényszervező Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft. Service Provider does not participate in the organization and execution of the event, its activities and responsibilities are limited solely to the sale of Tickets. The responsibility of the Service Provider and the Event Organizer are therefore separate. It is the responsibility of the Event Organizer to organize the Event as advertised. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the performance of artists, athletes or other performers at the Event attended with the purchased Ticket, or in connection with the quality, conduct, realization, or non-performance of the performance.
3. The Event Organizer’s name and other identifying information are on the Ticket
4. Unless otherwise stated on the Ticket, the Ticket entitles the person to a single entry to the Event indicated on the Ticket. It is not possible to replace a lost, damaged, or destroyed ticket.
5. Some tickets only entitle certain users (children’s tickets, retirement tickets, student tickets, professional tickets). The Service Provider does not examine the existence of the right. The Event Organizer is entitled to check at the security service point whether the Ticket Holder is entitled to the special ticket. Entry may be denied until authorized to do so by ticket holder.
6. Depending on the type of Ticket, it may include digital and analogue security solutions that protect the Ticket from forgery. If the Service Provider, the Event Organizer, or the security service operating at the event venue detects that the security signs on the Ticket are damaged, incomplete, they indicate signs of intentional damage, or they are considered to be reproduced, copied, the ticket holder may be asked to leave the event area. Due to the prohibition on such areas, the Buyer may not bring any claim for damages against the Service Provider.
7. Everyone can attend the event at their own risk. Under the influence of alcohol, intoxication, drugs or other psychoactive substances, the event may not be attended even if a valid ticket is presented.
8. A video and audio recording of the Event may be taken, on which the visitors of the Event may be recorded, and the visitor of the Event may not bring any claim against the organizer of the Event or the legitimate user of the recording.
9. Visitors who violate the conditions of participation, the policy of the event or the institution hosting the event, as well as the instructions of the security service and other law enforcement agencies may be removed by the Event Organizer for the safe conduct of the event and uninterrupted entertainment of the Visitors. Due to such removal, the Service Provider and the event organizer shall not be obliged to pay compensation.
10. In the event of a cancelled event, the process, venue and deadline for the return of tickets will be decided by the event organizer, the Event Organizer is responsible for its implementation. The Service Provider shall immediately inform the customers about the information on the ticket purchase and ensure the smooth process of ticket return. In the absence of an order for the return of the Ticket from the event organizer, the Service Provider shall not be obliged to return the tickets or refund the purchase price of the tickets.
11. Return is possible within the time limit of 30 (thirty) days from the announcement, provided by the Event Organizer, with the presentation of the original ticket. In addition to the ticket price – which shall be returned in full – neither the Event Organizer nor those who return is obliged to reimburse any perceived or actual damage or costs.
In cases other than the cancellation of the Event, there is no way to return tickets.
Enjoy the performances on the stage! – Főnix Rendezvényszervező Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft.