Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre
The policy defines the behaviour of persons on the site towards each other, as well as set the requirements for the proper use of the property, the protection and preservation of its condition. It is in our common interest for users to spend their time in a safe, cultured environment on the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage. After warning, we initiate infringement proceedings against disturbers, and we enforce compensation against those who cause damage.
1. Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre, operated by the Csokonai Theater (hereinafter referred to as the Event Organizer), is open during the events.
2. Invited guests may attend private programmes held on the Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre.
3. Purchasing ticket is a prerequisite for attending chargeable events.
4. The building is guarded by security cameras.
5. It is forbidden to bring any drinks or food into the building. Only food and drinks purchased from the on-site catering premises may be consumed, only in the designated rooms and buffets.
6. The periodically operated buffet in the building is open to visitors to drink alcohol over the age of 18.
7. Those who are drunk may not attend performances.
8. Smoking is allowed solely in the designated areas.
9. Audio and video recordings of events may solely be made by the Event Organizer. If you appear in any of the images taken by the Event Organizer, you may not make a claim against either the creators of the image or those who authorize it.
10. Visitors are not allowed to make video and audio recordings of the events. If the visitor does not stop recording the image or sound without permission at the request of the staff of the Nagyerdei Outdoor Stage, the organizers may ask him/her to leave the area. Removal for such reasons shall not entitle the Event Organizer to compensate.
11. We kindly request everyone to turn off their cell phones for the duration of the performances!
12. Children under the age of 10 may attend the area of Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre under adult supervision.
13. The performances of Nagyerdei Open Air Theatre – except for the children’s performances – are not recommended under the age of 6. Please take the age recommendations for each performance into account.
14. It is forbidden to bring vehicles (baby carriage, bicycles, motorcycles, skateboards, scooters, etc.) to the area of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage. The Event Organizer is not responsible for the objects left in park.
15. If during the programme the participating person (s) disturbs other visitors with their behaviour or loudness, the Event Organizers may ask the disturbers to leave the event. Due to removal for such reasons, the Event Organizer shall not be liable for damages.
16. It is forbidden to bring animals into the entire area of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage! The only exceptions are guide dogs and, where appropriate, especially trained animals.
17. It is a common interest to preserve the condition of the building, and the costs of repairing any damage shall be borne by the perpetrator.
18. The Event Organizers reserve the right to change the programme at any time.
This policy will take effect on 1st April 2018 and will remain in effect until revoked.
The operator of the building and the injured party may file a report to the rapporteur at the mayor’s office due to unlawful conduct. We kindly request our visitors to promote the operation of the Nagyerdei Open Air Stage – for the satisfaction of everyone – by complying with the policy.